Tuesday, January 8, 2019
- Iced coffee.
- Cozy sweaters.
- Friends who push me daily.
- A family I truly enjoy spending time with.
- Jelly arms from climbing hard.
- Coming home to dinner all made.
- Being able to lift my arms enough to wash my hair.
- Hot tea at bedtime.
- Going to bed exhausted.
- Rock climbing with friends.
- Crossing things off my todo list.
- Split pea soup!
- Pushing so hard I fell while climbing.
- Watching friends find a new hobby they enjoy.
Dreams – Written as if they have already happened.
- I am happy.
- I am debt free.
- I make $75,000 a year.
- I am running a 10 minute mile.
- I am climbing 5.9s.
- I am a NH48 hiker.
- I am writing every day.
- I know what I want.
- I practice yoga daily.
- I meditate daily.