Saturday, October 6, 2018
- Friends willing to help me purge and organize moms stuff.
- The joy of children.
- Laughter even in the midst of the hard stuff.
- My ability to let go.
- Grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Dinner with my brother and sister in law.
- The ability to go through my moms stuff.
- New artwork.
- Being able to see the top of my table.
- Filling more bags to donate to the thrift store.
- Snuggling with dogs.
- Watching the Red Sox at my brothers.
- Having my apartment no longer feel like Hoarder Status.
- Catching up with friends.