Wednesday, October 3, 2018
- Super soft tissues.
- Cepacol throat lozenges that actually work.
- Leaving work early to get rest when I am sick.
- Hot tea.
- An earlier than normal bedtime.
- My recliner from my grandfather.
- My ability to say “pause” to the #last90days challenge when I knew I needed the rest due to sickness but still getting 3 of the 5 (Half my body weight of water in ounces, Gratitude list, No soda or junk food).
- My iPad for getting work done even from my recliner.
- The feel of yarn between my fingers.
- The changing leaves.
- Watching peoples creativity shine.
- Curling up in a warm blanket with a cool breeze on my face.
- Learning new things!