Wednesday, September 26, 2018
- Pumpkin Spice coffee without paying an arm and a leg.
- Gluten-free hot dogs at Fenway Park.
- An awesome day at Fenway Park with my niece.
- A coach who not only checks in but also follows up.
- Pork chop dinner with Brussels sprouts and rice at my brothers.
- Audiobooks that help me escape for a few hours.
- The strength to go through my mom’s belongings day after day.
- My grandfather’s chair.
- A creemee twist with jimmies.
- The warm day and the rain holding off until the drive home.
- Spending time talking with my niece.
- Red Sox game at Fenway where they crushed 19-3.
- Eating a hot dog at Fenway for the first time in 20 years.
- Putting my feet up and watching Haven.
- Getting back to writing.