A little over a month ago, I signed up for something Foodie PenPals. Lindsay over at The Lean Green Bean and Allie over at Healthy Balance, Healthy Life came up with the idea for people who blog and people who read blogs to be part of a penpal style exchange of foodie items! It has introduced me to many new blogs that I love.
The deal is this:
– Sign up by a certain date. (October 4th if you want in on the next round! Email Lindsay your name, email, blog, and twitter.)
– Get your penpal on the first of the month (October 5th this month)
– Email your penpal to swap info
– Send a package of foodie items by the 15th of the month to your penpal. There is a $15 limit, and it must include something written.
– Post a blog of what you got the last day of the month.
I sent a package over to Sarah at On Tap for Today!
Check out my goodies!
Maple Granola, Pomegranite Hard Candies, Ginger Sesame Seasoning, Three Samples of Peanut Butter, Three Larabars, a moleskin notebook, Burts Bees Chapstick, a postcard of Boston, and my favorite, a Buddha Card saying YES on the inside. I cant wait to dig in.